WLCCSC COVID-19 Re-Opening Plan
Cross Country BC is advising skiers to “Get in. Ski. Get out.” To this end, we must ask our members and visitors to abide by the following (subject to change depending on PHO guidelines):
- Sign in every time you ski. This applies to all members and visitors. This is required for contact tracing.
- Complete the health self-assessment tool before you arrive. Please do not come to Bull Mountain if you are unwell.
- When parking, leave extra space between vehicles.
- Leave your belongings – snack, change of boots, etc – in your vehicle. We cannot use the warming hut for storage of personal belongings.
- Ensure you have signed the participant agreement if you are a day-use skier. The participant agreement is located with the daily sign-in sheet at the hill.
- Please adhere to the maximum occupancy limits posted outside each of our buildings.
- Masks are mandatory inside our buildings. We recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Outdoors is safest, but please respect physical distancing whether you are in one of the buildings, in the parking lot, or skiing the trails.
- When skiing, it is preferable to ski beside each other instead of in line with each other.
- Avoid congregating in the parking lots or on the trails.