WLCCSC COVID-19 Re-Opening Plan
Cross Country BC is advising skiers to “Get in. Ski. Get out.” To this end, we must ask our members and visitors to abide by the following (subject to change depending on PHO guidelines):
- Sign in every time you ski. This applies to all members and visitors. This is required for contact tracing.
- Complete the health self-assessment tool before you arrive. Please do not come to Bull Mountain if you are unwell.
- When parking, leave extra space between vehicles.
- Leave your belongings – snack, change of boots, etc – in your vehicle. We cannot use the warming hut for storage of personal belongings.
- Ensure you have signed the participant agreement if you are a day-use skier. The participant agreement is located with the daily sign-in sheet at the hill.
- Please adhere to the maximum occupancy limits posted outside each of our buildings.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are recommended inside our buildings. We recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Outdoors is safest, but please respect physical distancing whether you are in one of the buildings, in the parking lot, or skiing the trails.
- When skiing, it is preferable to ski beside each other instead of in line with each other.
- Avoid congregating in the parking lots or on the trails.
Williams Lake XC Ski Club & the Bull Mountain XC Ski & Snowshoe Area
We do not rent equipment at the hill for anything other than the ski school and the Jackrabbits program.
Caribou Ski in Williams Lake does rent xc skis and snowshoes.
Our Ski Trails
Whether you are wishing for a gentle ski alongside the bog, or a social afternoon with friends on undulating trails, or the challenge of a long climb (with 125 m elevation gain) and some steep downhill sections, the variety in the 28 km of trails at Bull Mountain allows you to choose routes that suit you best.
Park in our large lot, walk a few steps to our warming hut where you can gear up, check the large trail map and thermometer near the fire pit, and head out to enjoy the trails!
If you forget to grab a printed trail map from the warming hut, you’ll appreciate our trail signs and maps located at each trail intersection. We groom a wide inside skating lane and two outside classic tracks.
Our gate is open all winter, so come out day or night – we have 3.5 km of lit trails available until 10 pm every night, or just bring your headlamp!
Our dog trails
We have approximately 3 km of designated dog trails. The dog trails are clearly signed at the parking lot and at the trail junctions. You are welcome to bring up to two dogs per skier. Information regarding skiing with your dog is posted at the parking lot and in the dog use policy. Our second parking lot (enter main parking lot then connect to it by turning right) gives you direct access to the dog trails.
Sunday, October 4, 2020 Workbee + AGM at Bull Mountain Sunday, October 18, 2020 Workbee Hope to see you at the hill! Exact times to follow. Due to COVID-19 health and safety concerns, the Bull Mountain site is closed until further notice. See you next season! Come out for some family fun in the snow! Click the button below for details.
Sunday, October 4, 2020 Workbee + AGM at Bull Mountain Sunday, October 18, 2020 Workbee Hope to see you at the hill! Exact times to follow.More
Due to COVID-19 health and safety concerns, the Bull Mountain site is closed until further notice. See you next season!More
Come out for some family fun in the snow! Click the button below for details.More
Sunday, October 4, 2020 Workbee + AGM at Bull Mountain Sunday, October 18, 2020 Workbee Hope to see you at the hill! Exact times to follow.Read More
Kal Tire is once again sponsoring the SDP program, and has given all club members a $100 coupon towards the purchase of winter / all-weather tires. (Must be purchased & installed by September 30). Find your coupon in the recent […]Read More