Gunanoot Trail CLOSED (active logging).
Last day for ski rentals was Sunday, March 14.
WLCCSC NORDIC WINTER USE GUIDE : Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Use only skis on ski trails.
- Use only snowshoes on snowshoe tracks.
- On two way trails keep to the right.
- Skate, herringbone and snowshoe without damaging the classic ski tracks.
- After a fall, fix damage to the tracks.
- Dogs use only the designated “Dog Ski Trails”. Dogs must be under voice command. Be a “responsible” owner and clean up after it.
- No Smoking anywhere on the Bull Mountain Property.
- Help with maintenance: remove small branches and debris/litter from the trails.
- Report trail issues to: email@example.com
WLCCSC COVID-19 Re-Opening Plan
Cross Country BC is advising skiers to “Get in. Ski. Get out.” To this end, we must ask our members and visitors to abide by the following (subject to change depending on PHO guidelines):
- Sign in every time you ski. This applies to all members and visitors. This is required for contact tracing.
- Complete the health self-assessment tool before you arrive. Please do not come to Bull Mountain if you are unwell.
- When parking, leave extra space between vehicles.
- Leave your belongings – snack, change of boots, etc – in your vehicle. We cannot use the warming hut for storage of personal belongings.
- Ensure you have signed the participant agreement if you are a day-use skier. The participant agreement is located with the daily sign-in sheet at the hill.
- Please adhere to the maximum occupancy limits posted outside each of our buildings.
- Masks are mandatory inside our buildings. We recommend you bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Outdoors is safest, but please respect physical distancing whether you are in one of the buildings, in the parking lot, or skiing the trails.
- When skiing, it is preferable to ski beside each other instead of in line with each other.
- Avoid congregating in the parking lots or on the trails.
Williams Lake XC Ski Club & the Bull Mountain XC Ski & Snowshoe Area
Rentals are now available at the following times at the warming hut (masks and correct cash or cheque required):
- Thursday evenings from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. . LAST DAY = March 11
- Friday evenings from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.. LAST DAY = March 12
- Sundays from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.. LAST DAY = March 14
Complete Classic no wax package rentals: Adult $11. Junior $8
Caribou Ski Source for Sports also rents skis and snowshoes.
Our Ski Trails
Whether you are wishing for a gentle ski alongside the bog, or a social afternoon with friends on undulating trails, or the challenge of a long climb (with 125 m elevation gain) and some steep downhill sections, the variety in the 28 km of trails at Bull Mountain allows you to choose routes that suit you best.
Park in our large lot, then head up past the warming hut to check the large trail map and thermometer near the fire pit, and head out to enjoy the trails!
You can find the trails on the Trailforks app or use the trail signs and maps located at each trail intersection. We groom both skate and classic tracks on our trails.
Our gate is open all winter, so come out day or night – we have 3.5 km of lit trails available until 10 pm every night, or just bring your headlamp!
Our dog trails – EXpanded!
Our dog trails are signed at the parking lot and new signage has been placed at the trail junctions. You are welcome to bring up to two dogs per skier. Information regarding skiing with your dog is posted at the parking lot and in our dog use policy. Our second parking lot (enter main parking lot then connect to it by turning right) gives you direct access to the dog trails.
We now have approximately 5 km of designated dog trails with a newly added section of good uphill and downhill.
Please respect those skiing without pets.
Thanks to the Cariboo Chilcotin Conservation Society. We are celebrating World Water Day. Note: Bring your own gear; no rentals available. HOW MANY LOOPS CAN WE DO IN 48 HOURS? Cataline Challenge : MARCH 12- 14th 6PM Friday night to 6PM Sunday night. This is a 48 hour “race” where you can ski the course – Cataline full loop and Spur […] Custom WLCCSC buffs for sale now! Limited quantities. This is a Youth Development Program fundraiser with all proceeds going to the WLCCSC Jackrabbits and Bull Mountain Racers. Adult size = $25 ; Youth = $20. E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email […]
Thanks to the Cariboo Chilcotin Conservation Society. We are celebrating World Water Day. Note: Bring your own gear; no rentals available.More
HOW MANY LOOPS CAN WE DO IN 48 HOURS? Cataline Challenge : MARCH 12- 14th 6PM Friday night to 6PM Sunday night. This is a 48 hour “race” where you can ski the course – Cataline full loop and Spur […]More
Custom WLCCSC buffs for sale now! Limited quantities. This is a Youth Development Program fundraiser with all proceeds going to the WLCCSC Jackrabbits and Bull Mountain Racers. Adult size = $25 ; Youth = $20. E-transfer to email@example.com, or email […]More
Thank-you to our amazing community of Nordic Skiers. With a sudden flurry over the last 10 days of the fundraiser, the Williams Lake Cross Country Ski Club closed the campaign in 9th place Nationally and in 5th place Provincially. Funds […]Read More
It was a great success! Over the 48 hours, 48 laps of 7.4 km were recorded. That is over 355 km skied over the sunny weekend. Fastest time was Anika W. at 29 min 17 sec. Lap times under 40 […]Read More
Thanks to the Cariboo Chilcotin Conservation Society. We are celebrating World Water Day. Note: Bring your own gear; no rentals available.Read More